Congratulations to the leaders in WIHS Equitation and Children’s and Adult Hunter and Jumper Championships, as of March 6, 2020.
(Reminder: Ranking are updated each Friday)
The Finals will be held at the 2020 Washington International Horse Show presented by MARS Equestrian™ on October 20-25 at Capital One Arena in Washington, D.C.
WIHS Rankings as of March 6, 2020 (ranking are updated each Friday)
- Natalie Jayne, Elgin, IL, WIHS Equitation East Coast, 3,311 points
- Augusta Iwasaki, Calabasas, CA, WIHS Equitation West Coast, 1,040 points
Natalie Jayne, Elgin, IL, leads the WIHS Equitation East Coast with 3,311 points. Photo Alden Corrigan Media
WIHS Pony Equitation
- McKayla Brombach, Wimberley, TX, 634 points
$10,000 WIHS Children’s Hunter Championship
- Sienna, ridden by Reagan Williams, Oak Ridge, NC, 1,470 points
$10,000 WIHS Adult Hunter Championship
- Glyndon, ridden by Pattie Schindler, Reisterstown, MD, 1,372 points
$10,000 WIHS Children’s Jumper Championship
- Angelo, ridden by Izzy Beisel, Goshen, OH, 1,763 points
$10,000 WIHS Adult Jumper Championship
- Shalamar, ridden by Rachel Boggus, Indianapolis, IN, 1,765 points
Tops on the Equitation West Coast League is Augusta Iwasaki of Calabasas, CA, with 1,040 points. Photo Alden Corrigan Media.
The qualifying period runs from shows starting on or after September 1, 2019, through shows starting on or before August 31, 2020.
- Invitations to the WIHS Equitation Finals will be extended to the top 40 junior riders eligible to compete based on points earned during the qualifying period in the East Coast and West Coast Leagues as follows: 30 riders will be invited from the East Coast League and 10 riders will be invited from the West Coast League. Letters of invitation will be mailed in September.
- Invitations to the Pony Equitation Finals will be extended to the top 25 junior riders eligible to compete based on points earned during the qualifying period. Letters of invitation will be mailed in September.
- Children’s and Adult Hunter Championships: 29 horse/rider combinations will be accepted in each division.
- Children’s and Adult Jumper Championships: 25 horse/rider combinations will be accepted in each division.
For more information or to sign up to earn points for the WIHS Championship Finals, visit www.wihs.org/membership.
For a complete list of current rankings, visit http://www.wihs.org/wihs-rankings/.