WASHINGTON, October 21, 2015--The WIHS Silent Auction, presented by Valencia Sport Saddlery, has more than 130 items ready for your bid - many unique items you won't find anywhere else, like She-She, an heirloom Mahogany rocking horse, or a riding holiday for two in Ireland!
She-She, an Heirloom Mahogany Rocking Horse, courtesy of Salamander Resort and Spa.
From exciting experiences of all kinds, great getaways, high-end jewelry and handbags, tack, tickets, fine wine and riding clinics from the top pros, you're sure to find the perfect gift for a loved one (or yourself!). And, there's something for every pocketbook.
Easy Bidding Online
From the comfort of your home or barn, visit wihs.cbo.io
to register, browse, then click to bid. It's as easy as that. You'll be able to see the current bid and set a watch for the items you crave. Bid now!
Bid in Person at the Show
Visitors to the show may place their bids at the Silent Auction center on the concourse, and on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, bids also may be placed made at the Longines Club, the Lugano Club and the Acela Club.
Vintage Necklace from Etc...
Take a Look at Some of the Fantastic Items Waiting for Your Bids!
(Don't delay! Bidding closes at 9:00 pm, Saturday, October 24, just before the start of the Longines FEI World Cup™ Jumping Washington, presented by Events DC.)
- She-She, an Heirloom Rocking Horse made of Mahogany Wood
- Saturday Night Live Tickets
- WEF Lesson from Olympic rider Beezie Madden
- Three day Equitrekking Travel Castle Leslie Horse Sport Package for two
- Tickets to Elton John's Oscar Party
- Custom Cake for 75 from Catherine George Cakery, Design Consultation & Tasting at Union Kitchen in Washington, DC
- A Tailored Sportsman Shopping Spree
- Custom Boots from E. Vogel, Der Dau and La Mundial
- Lugano Sapphire and Diamond Earrings
The Phony Pony Purse.
Don't forget! Bidding closes at 9:00 pm Saturday. Bid now and support WIHS!
Custom Cake for 75 from Catherine George Cakery, Design Consultation & Tasting at Union Kitchen in Washington, DC.