>> Celebrate #BarnNightAtHome with the Barn Night Color & Solve Activity Book! Have fun with 12 pages of horse-themed coloring, mazes, crossword puzzles, and more. Click the link 'OPEN' on bottom right of the activity book above, then download, print and get started! (When you're finished, you can check your results.)
This year's Barn Night is going virtual!
Stay tuned for information on contests and how to celebrate #BarnNightatHome.
2019 Barn Night Contest Winners
Largest Group sponsored by The Clothes Horse and Dover Saddlery
- Overall Largest Group: Meadowbrook Stables, Chevy Chase, MD
- Largest Group Maryland: Wheaton Park Stables, Silver Spring, MD
- Largest Group Virginia: Bull Run Stables, Centreville, VA
- Largest Group DC/Other: Rock Creek Park Horse Center, Washington, DC
Group Spirit sponsored by United Metro Golf Cart and Dover Saddlery
- Champion: Potomac Horse Center, North Potomac, MD
- Reserve Champion: Prestige Training Equestrian Team, Catlett, VA
- Honorable Mention: Maryland Eventing Team / University of Maryland, College Park, MD
Farthest Traveled Group sponsored by The Saddlery
- USAFA EQ Team, Colorado Springs, CO
Poster Contest sponsored by Springtime Inc. and Dover Saddlery
- Champion: The Big Easy, Boyds, MD
- Reserve Champion: Wheaton Park Stables, Silver Spring, MD
- Honorable Mention: St. Timothy’s School, Stevenson, MD
Video Contest Clinic presented by BarnManager, and sponsored by Dover Saddlery
- Champion: Garrison Forest School, Owings Mill, MD
- Reserve Champion: Cedar Creek Farm, Sterling, VA
- Honorable Mention: Loudoun 4-H Canterlopes, Loudoun County, VA
Early Barn Night Registration sponsored by Dover Saddlery
- Spenser Sport Horses, Hume, VA
Many Thanks to the WIHS 2019 Barn Night Sponsors!
Cheering on the competitors!
Andy Kocher and Ciana in the Costume Class
Jockeys making their plan for the Shetland Pony Steeplechase.
Tamarack Stables showing their spirit!