Reach thousands of consumers in a unique and exciting venue during the
important pre-holiday selling season.
WIHS Boutique Vendors are able to showcase products and services to more than 26,000 motivated shoppers looking to buy a range of items during their visit, from the practical to the luxurious, from equestrian lifestyle-inspired clothing, saddlery and riding apparel to high-end jewelry and leather handbags, gifts for children, collectibles and more.
Top 5 Reasons to Become a WIHS Boutique Vendor
- Multiple Markets: Sell to a wide array of consumers, well beyond traditional horse shows, including Washington-area parents and families, young professionals, area business leaders, equestrian enthusiasts, horse industry professionals, top U.S. and international riders and trainers, and members of the area's large local riding community.
- Meet Decision Makers: Selling big-ticket items, barn-building or arena services? Launching a new lifestyle product line? Promoting new technology, an upcoming event or sampling a new product? Start the conversation with the people who make the purchasing decisions. There's no substitute for face-to-face marketing.
- First-class Indoor Venue: WIHS is held in a state-of-the art professional sports arena located in the city center. Boutique Vendor booths are located throughout the arena's main concourse, where thousands of spectators and competitors travel throughout the week.
- Perfect Timing: WIHS attracts a strong audience demographic and takes place during the all-important pre-holiday selling season when people are looking for great gift ideas!
- Perfect Week: It's fun! Enjoy the best in international equestrian sport and entertainment in one of Washington, D.C.'s most exciting and diverse neighborhoods.
Learn more: 2017 Vendor Application Packet! Apply by May 30 to receive a 10% discount!
Show Dates: October 24-29, 2017 (Tuesday through Sunday)
Location: Capital One Arena, 601 F Street NW, Washington, DC 20004
|Booth Size||Booth Price|
|7' x 10'||$1,600|
|7' x 12' or 10' x 10'||$2,000|
|7' x 17' +||$2,400|
To Apply: Please submit a completed application to Anna@wihs.org to reserve a 2017 Boutique Vendor Space. Space assignments will be made for applications received by August 1. Applications received after that date will be processed on a space-available basis.
A completed application includes:
- A signed Boutique Vendor Agreement
- A signed Insurance Clause
- A Certificate of Insurance with MSE and WIHS listed as additional insured for October 24-29, 2017
- A 50% deposit at the time of application
- May 30: 10% Early Bird Discount Application Deadline
- August 1: Regular Application Deadline
- August 1: Refund Deadline
- September 1: All Vendor Balances Due