Reach thousands of consumers in a unique and exciting venue during the
important pre-holiday selling season.
WIHS boutique vendors get the opportunity to showcase their products and services to more than 26,000 motivated shoppers looking to buy a range of items during their visit, from the practical to the luxurious, from equestrian lifestyle-inspired clothing, saddlery, and riding apparel, to high-end jewelry and leather handbags, gifts for children, collectibles and more.
Top 5 Reasons to Become a WIHS Boutique Vendor
- Multiple Markets: Sell to a wide array of consumers extending beyond typical horse show consumers, including Washington-area parents and families, young professionals, area business leaders, equestrian enthusiasts, horse industry professionals, top U.S. and international riders and trainers, and members of the area's large local riding community.
- Meet Decision Makers: Selling big-ticket items, barn-building, or arena services? Launching a new lifestyle product line? Promoting new technology, an upcoming event, or sampling a new product? Start the conversation with the people who make the purchasing decisions. There's no substitute for face-to-face marketing.
- First-class Indoor Venue: WIHS is held in a state-of-the art professional sports arena located in the city center. Boutique vendor booths are located throughout the arena's main concourse, where thousands of spectators and competitors travel throughout the week.
- Perfect Timing: WIHS attracts a strong audience demographic and takes place during the important pre-holiday selling season when people are looking for great gift ideas!
- Perfect Week: It's fun! Enjoy the best in international equestrian sport and entertainment in one of Washington, DC's most exciting and diverse neighborhoods.
Vendor information for 2019 will be available in early spring. Apply by May 30 to receive a 10% discount!
Show Dates: October 22-27, 2019 (Tuesday through Sunday)
Location: Capital One Arena, 601 F Street NW, Washington, DC 20004
|7' x 10'|
|7' x 12' or 10' x 10'|
|7' x 17' +|
To Apply: Please submit a completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a 2019 Boutique Vendor Space. Space assignments will be made for applications received by August 1. Applications received after that date will be processed on a space-available basis.
A completed application includes:
- A signed Boutique Vendor Agreement
- A signed Insurance Clause
- A Certificate of Insurance with MSE and WIHS listed as additional insured for October 22-27, 2019
- A 50% deposit at the time of application
- May 30: 10% Early Bird Discount Application Deadline
- August 1: Regular Application Deadline
- August 1: Refund Deadline
- September 1: All Vendor Balances Due
Questions? Contact Elizabeth Mellen at 202-525-3679 or email@example.com, who will guide you through the application process, booth availability and promotional opportunities.
Visit our 2018 Boutique Vendors!